Took back all our papers except for Literature.
We'll know our marks tomorrow[: I can't believe I dreamt that I scored 4marks for Lit.
Hopefully it doesn't come true!
Oh yes. & about the Literature Group Play, I think we're screwed, like so screwed.
But yeah, it takes time though.
Oh & even YuChiu is able to sense whats happening, rawr. She's the mighty one[:
But she's always lying/bluffing me. But I kinda like her though, she's okay :D
Like what YuChiu said, someone's gotta make the first move, take the initiative.
But sometimes, I can't even be bothered. Meanie Me.
Oh yes, I didn't even mention her name, why is she so oh-so-upset?
Oh Perhaps she's feeling guilty. Her own self-thinking.Hurhur.
I'm satisfied with my English Marks :D
Quite a number of people managed to score A/B's.
Great Improvement for all of us in English[:
Thanks loads, Ms Tan. She's cool.
Darren suddenly reminded me about the Power Of Choice.
Man, I suppose I made the wrong move about saying how I feel about her in my post.
But seriously, I cannot withstand her anymore.
I'm trying my best not to hold any grudge.
So, I'm going to choose not to get so pissed off just because of her,
Cause its going to be so dumb/lame.
I would be growing some strands of white hair cause of her...Nope, I'm not going to take the risk.
I'm just going to enjoy life now, the way it is.